White wine sangria is the perfect light and refreshing drink to enjoy on a nice September evening. Sangria is easy to make, but even easier to enjoy!
Below is a recipe for a delicious and easy sangria drink:Ingredients:
3 medium oranges, cut into wedges (or 1 cup of orange juice)
1 lemon, cut into wedges
1 lime, cut into wedges
1 bottle of white wine, chilled
2 ounces brandy, optional
2/3 cup white sugar
2 cups club soda (or ginger ale)Instructions:
1. Gather all of your ingredients.
2. Squeeze the juice from the citrus wedges into the pitcher. If possible, remove the seeds and toss in the wedges. If you are using orange juice instead, add it to the pitcher.
3. Pour the white wine into the pitcher with the fruit.
4. If using, add the brandy and the sugar. Stir very well to ensure that all of the sugar is dissolved.
5. If not serving right away, place it in the fridge. Add the ginger ale or club soda just before serving. Serve cold and enjoy.
We hope you enjoy this delicious sangria recipe!
*This recipe is intended for adults 21+, please drink and enjoy responsibly!
Check out the full recipe: Simple White Wine Sangria