Fall is here! You know what that means, festive and delicious food and treats. Fall is the perfect time to snack on tasty treats, while enjoying a day outside in the fall air. We hope you enjoy these tasty snacks!
1. Pumpkin Snack Mix
4 cups popped popcorn
1 1/2 cup cheerios
1 1/2 cup rice Chex
1/2 cup peanuts
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup light corn syrup
2 tbsp butter
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup candy corn
1/2 cup candy pumpkins
1. Line a large pan with parchment paper
2. In a bowl, add in the popcorn, cereal, and peanuts. Spread this mixture out evenly onto the parchment lined pan.
3. In a sauce pan, combine the brown sugar, syrup, and butter. Bring to a boil and let boil for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and add in the vanilla and baking soda. Pour over the popcorn mixture, and toss until evenly coated.
4. Bake at 250 degrees for 15 minutes. Take out and stir, and then bake for another 10 minutes.
5. Add in 1/2 cup candy corn and 1/2 cup candy pumpkins
2. Air Fryer Apple Chips
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 pinch of salt
1. Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees.
2. Slice the apples thin, and place in a large bowl.
3. Add the cinnamon and the salt and coat the apples well.
4. Arrange the slices in the air fryer basket.
5. Cook for about 8-10 minutes, flipping the apples about half way.
6. Transfer the apples onto a wire rack to cool and crisp up, for about 10-20 minutes.
3. Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips
1 package flour tortillas
1/4 cup unsalted butter
1/4 cup sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Brush the tortillas with melted butter.
3. In a small bowl, combine cinnamon and sugar, and sprinkle over the tortillas.
4. Cut the tortillas into wedges, and line on a baking sheet.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until the chips are crispy and golden brown.
We hope you enjoy these tasty treats this fall, be sure to let us know which ones are your favorite!
Check out the full recipes:
Pumpkin Snack Mix
Air Fryer Apple Chips
Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips