6 Fun Facts About Chiropractors

6 Fun Facts About Chiropractors

Our good friend Dr. Igancio Gavaldon, is a licensed chiropractor in New Symrna Beach, FL. He loves recommending Lifetones to his patients. Dr. Gavaldon believes that chiropractic adjustments can get his patients 80% better, and the other 20% comes with supplements, just like Lifetones. 

Here are 6 fun facts about chiropractors that you may not have know. 

1. The term chiropractic comes from the Greek word kiro and practos meaning by the hands. For the past 100+ years, the chiropractic profession has affected millions of lives, with practitioners using only their hands. 

2. The Greek healer Hippocrates recognized the importance of the spine in health care when he said, "look well to the spine for the cause of disease."

3. The first chiropractic students did not start studying this form of healing until 1897. The first licensed chiropractor in the U.S., Dr. Minora Paxton, who emerged in 1904. 

4. The first chiropractic anatomy textbook was authorized by Mabel Heath Palmer in 1905. 

5. Numbers provided by the American Chiropractic Association show that around 77,000 chiropractors treat more than 35 million Americans each year. 

6. The World Health Organization has declared chiropractic care to be safe when employed skillfully and appropriately. 

We hope you enjoyed these fun facts about Chiropractors. We are so grateful that chiropractors like Dr. Gavaldon, believe in our products as much as we do. You can learn more about all the products that Dr. Gavaldon supports, here.

Leave a comment

Comments will be approved before showing up.