What makes the perfect Halloween party? Aside from the beautiful costumes, every Halloween party needs amazing food and drinks. Halloween themed cocktails can be the wow-factor that your party needs this year. Get creative and have fun with these spooky cocktail recipes.
1. Black Magic Margaritas
2 tbsp. Black sanding sugar
2 cups Ice
4 oz. Silver tequila
2 oz. Triple sec
1/2 cup Lime juice
Red food coloring
Blue food coloring
Green food coloring
Lime slices for garnish
1. Rim two glasses with a lime slice, and dip in black sanding sugar.
2. Divide tequila, triple sec, and lime juice between the two glasses and stir to combine.
3. Add food coloring until desired black color is achieved.
4. Add ice and garnish with a lime slice before serving.
2. Candy Apple Cocktail
2 oz. Salted caramel moonshine
1 oz. Apple liqueur
1/2 oz. Cranberry juice
2.5 oz. Sparkling apple cider
Apple slice for garnish
1. Pour a small amount of apple liqueur into a shallow dish, dip the rim of an old fashioned glass into the liquid and then roll it in the coconut flakes.
2. Fill the glass with ice and set aside
3. Pour the moonshine, apple liqueur, and cranberry into a cocktail shaker, and fill it with ice.
4. Shake well
5. Strain into prepared glass
6. Top with sparkling cider
Here at Lifetones, we want to wish you a Happy Halloween.
To our friends 21+ we hope you enjoy these recipes, and enjoy responsibly!