The sun is at its hottest, and you’re spending the day poolside with your sunscreen on hand. What would make it better? A fruity, delicious, ice-cold beverage!
There is a handful of different cocktail concoctions that you can make during the summer that include various flavors of the season. Plus, you can’t beat the heat unless you have a few of these within reach throughout your day!
Strawberry Vodka Lemonade
- 4 medium strawberries, sliced
- 3 ounces lemonade
- 1 ½ ounces vodka
- 1 sliced strawberry or lemon for garnish
- Smash the strawberries into the bottom of the cup.
- Add ice and pour in the vodka.
- Top it off with lemonade.
- Garnish with sliced strawberry or lemon.
Lime Lemongrass Slushy
- 4 lemongrass stalks
- ½-¾ cup honey
- 1 ½ cup fresh lime juice
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- lime wheel for garnish
- Remove the outer layer of lemongrass.
- Thinly slice the bottom 4”, reserve the tops.
- Boil lemongrass and water in a small saucepan then simmer for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and whisk in honey.
- Strain syrup into a blender and discard lemongrass.
- Add in lime juice, salt, and crushed ice.
- Blend until slushy.
- Garnish with lime and lemongrass tops.
- 2 qt. orange juice
- 2 cups vodka
- 1-liter ginger ale
- 1 bottle prosecco
- 1 qt. vanilla ice cream
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- Combine orange juice, vodka, prosecco, and ginger ale into a large punch bowl.
- Carefully add scoops of ice cream and orange slices.
- Serve with a ladle.
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1 lemon
- 750 ml Moscato wine
- 3 cups pink lemonade
- 12 ounces lemon-lime soda
- 1 cup vodka
- fresh mint
- Place cut fruit into a large pitcher.
- Pour in your wine, pink lemonade, soda, and vodka. Stir.
- Chill (or serve immediately).
- Line sugar on rim.
- Garnish with mint.
- 24 ounces of light beer
- 4 ounces tequila or vodka
- 4 cups of pink lemonade
- lemons or strawberries for garnish
- Mix your beer, tequila, and lemonade into a large pitcher.
- Serve over ice and garnish with fruit.
**For adults over the age of 21. Please drink responsibly.